Share a load by Globe

This something that I just recently learned.

I have been a Smart Telecommunication subscriber, and I just recently used the services of Globe Telecommunication that's why I don't know anything about it.

This post is just to share you guys on how to share a load on Globe, if ever there are still people there who still doesn't know how to do it.



I have been wondering how to do this one, though I'm always in front of the internet, It never crossed my mind to search it over the internet. Yeah that's pretty stupid I know.

It was my girl "AGAIN" who taught me how to use this service from Globe. Well its not her actually, she just asked her cousin about it, then share it with me, because I was asking her how to do it. Now its my turn to share it with you guys!

Sharing a load on Globe is a little different with how we do it on Smart.

You have to type in (Amount)[space](SIM PIN) and send to the recipient you want to share your load with, but instead of +63 or 0, you have to replace it with 2.

example: 50 0000 *NOTE: 0000 is the default PIN and send to 2916789012

I hope this helped you as much as it helped me!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment