A Bad Start for 2011

2011 is a new beginning for most of us, and people try to start their year right by doing some new years resolution that they never tend to finish until the end of the year.
Just like any ordinary blogger, I want to start another blogging year as active as possible, but it turned out to be the opposite.

I ended the year 2010 having only one stupid post for the month of December, it sucks! But I can't do anything about it, I wasn't feeling anything special that I can share here on my blog.

That's why right now, before I go to bed, I'm trying to remember some stuff that happened to me recently that I could share to everyone.

After 30 minutes of just staring at the wall...........

I DECIDED TO SLEEP! GODDAMNIT! I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!

Author : ROJ

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment